[TriLUG] KDevelop for C work?

Richard O. Hammer ROHammer at EarthLink.net
Mon Sep 30 12:58:59 EDT 2002

I started trying to use it, but twice failed because it
depended upon some libraries which I did not have.  These
dependencies somehow escaped being satisfied during my
installation of RedHat 7.3.  The first time I found and loaded
whatever it wanted.  The second time I gave up, since I did
not have a pressing need at the time for a C IDE, but also
because the surface layer of programming and documentation (as
far as I got with KDevelop) seemed immature, not carefully
done.

Rich Hammer