[TriLUG] Tech Circus wrap-up

Paul Jones pjones at metalab.unc.edu
Mon Sep 30 13:51:44 EDT 2002

just one last note on heat and dealing with it. lulu needs to own the
problem -- as i tell my child and my students -- and quit blaming others.
a dog show with 1/5 the staff can manage to pull the red rails in front of
the doors and sit one staffer in front of them with a 'no admit' sign. and
they are dealing with much larger crowds. i am not telling you how to run
a show (or am i?), but saying that excuse after excuse only makes things
worse.

                             Paul Jones
                    "Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!"
http://www.ibiblio.org/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As MetaLab.unc.edu