[TriLUG] Unreal Tournament 2003

John Matthews jvmatthe at math.duke.edu
Mon Sep 30 14:37:41 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 13:22, sstancil at geekrooms.com wrote:
> I realize that some folks may choose to buy from Tuxgames
[snip]

I encourage people to purchase from TuxGames. So far, they seem to be
on-the-level and trying to promote Linux gaming while trying to also
survive as a business. They are the same as Linux Game Publishing and
some of their money is going to fund (a) continued patching of existing
games and (b) porting new games. While it isn't much, it is a start that
is more rooted in reality than the fast-burn of Loki. I've bought
several games from them (at full price, see below) and was very happy
with the results.

I do write for linuxgames.com but I'm not associted with TG or LGP.
While we at LG have been offered discounts, I've not used them. I'm just
a Linux user with an interest in games that merely hope that they
succeed.

Regards,
matt

--
Matt Matthews     \ ph: 919.660.2811        \ Use GNU/Linux  _o) w00t
Duke Univ., Postdoc\ jvmatthe at math.duke.edu  \____________   /\\