[TriLUG] Mozilla mess

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Sep 30 15:59:40 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 15:47, Daniel Monjar wrote:
> rpm --nodeps is your friend...

No, it really isn't. Its dangerous, and it should only be used as a last
resort. In this situation, its important to remember that you can
perform multiple rpm operations at once.

rpm -e nautilus-mozilla-1.0.4-47 nautilus-1.0.4-47
mozilla-nspr-0.9.9-12.7.2

The above command line should remove all of the "trouble" packages.

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa(a)redhat*com> Red Hat Sales Engineer
Sair Linux and GNU Certified Administrator (LCA)
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
GPG: D786 8B22 D9DB 1F8B 4AB7  448E 3C5E 99AD 9305 4260

The words and opinions reflected in this message do not necessarily
reflect those of my employer, Red Hat, and belong solely to me.

"Immature poets borrow, mature poets steal." --- T. S. Eliot