[TriLUG] job openings

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 1 16:49:51 EDT 2002

Oh Lord, it's time for an intervention!

Quick, someone, get a VCR!!!  Someone get a comfortable chair for Robaerto!
And for God's sake someone find a large screen TV!!!  And chop down the
largest tree in the forest with a herring!!!!!!   Quickly people, we could
lose this one if we move slow!

:)

Really, I highly suggest watching Monty Python's Meaning of Life and The Holy
Grail.  Jabberwocky, The Life of Brian, and the others are good, but The
Meaning of Life and The Holy Grail take the cake.

And don't forget your Liver Doner's Card, that's a must.

Greg