[TriLUG] job openings

Ken Mink kmink at hotpop.com
Tue Oct 1 17:22:15 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-10-01 at 16:49, Greg Brown wrote:

> Oh Lord, it's time for an intervention!
>
> Quick, someone, get a VCR!!!  Someone get a comfortable chair for Robaerto!
> And for God's sake someone find a large screen TV!!!  And chop down the
> largest tree in the forest with a herring!!!!!!   Quickly people, we could
> lose this one if we move slow!
>
> :)
>
> Really, I highly suggest watching Monty Python's Meaning of Life and The Holy
> Grail.  Jabberwocky, The Life of Brian, and the others are good, but The
> Meaning of Life and The Holy Grail take the cake.
>
> And don't forget your Liver Doner's Card, that's a must.
>
> Greg

Now that the shock has worn off, I can function enough to respond. While
'The Grail' and the 'The Meaning of Life' are wonderful example of
Python, if you want to really introduce Roberto to the Pythoniers at
their best, get 'Live at the Hollywood Bowl'. It's tough to beat the
Ministry of Silly Walks on stage. Know what I mean, wink wink, nudge,
nudge.

Ken