[TriLUG] job openings

Thunder Bear thunderbear at yonderway.com
Tue Oct 1 17:29:51 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, October 1, 2002, at 04:15 PM, Robaerto J Dohnert wrote:

> who or what in the bloodiest, bluest of hell is Monty python ?

/me shakes head in disbelief.

You don't know Monty?  Brilliant fellow.  Though he wasn't much for
hygeine.  No, you wouldn't want to get too close to the man lest he
breathe on you.  I think he didn't do much with his hair or his teeth
when waking up in the morning.  Of course I knew him since before he
had the operation done, when we all knew him as Milly Python.

Thunder Bear
Tribal Shaman
The Great Upchuckee Nation

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons
with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious
beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is not authorised (either
explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context
somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or no
grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the
transmission of this email, although the kelpie next door is living on
borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear
of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden
message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that
Alert Notice from Microsoft.

However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your
computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. If you
have received this email in error, please add some nutmeg and egg
whites, whisk and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.