Just checking (was Re: [TriLUG] job openings)

Mike Mueller mjm-58 at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 2 12:14:23 EDT 2002

On Wednesday 02 October 2002 10:57, James Manning wrote:
> > [Jeremy Portzer]
> > cat message | perl -e 'undef $/; print scalar reverse <>;'
>
> perl -e 'undef $/; print scalar reverse <>;' message
>
> shorter, half the process count, and a chance to show off <>'s sk1llz

But I wasn't trying to obfuscate the purpose of the program.   Besides I'm
too old to learn Perl anyway.  Perl is a beautiful thing:
http://qs321.pair.com/~monkads/index.pl?node=Obfuscated%20Code
--
mueller, mike

The larger purpose of the economic order, including Wall Street, is to
support the material conditions for human existence, not to undermine and
destabilize them.

-Editorial, The Nation, August 19, 2002