[TriLUG] Tech Circus wrap-up - correction

Paul Jones pjones at metalab.unc.edu
Wed Oct 2 14:07:46 EDT 2002

I am writing to correct the misstatement that i propagated (below).
Although I would have sworn that I saw messages in the lulu forums that
later vanished, the good folks at Lulu (who I firmly believe are more
correct than I am) assure me that no messages of any kind have been
removed. Further Christian Fowler <cfowler at lulupress.com> assures me that
Lulu wants to see strong discussion on their fora including dissent. (they
may if it happens to show up, remove illegal postings and who would blame
them).
I applogize to Lulu and especially to Christian for my misstatements (but
I hold to my other statements).