[TriLUG] Lulu Code Monkey job - sounds pretty open

A M Thomas am at virtueofthesmall.com
Wed Oct 2 23:16:49 EDT 2002

>From someone at Lulu (Press, I think) whom I happened to talk to
tonight, I got the very clear message that they _still_ need resumes for
the Code Monkey position: they want experience with large-scale web
applications. If you've got the mojo with coding for big web sites,
definitely apply (my mojo is mainly for small sites).  Full desciption
was posted earlier (& on their site), so I won't bother copying it here.

Y'all probably know this if you're interested, but Lulu Press is a web
publishing company.  Could be a rather cool thing to work on.

- AM