[TriLUG] Questions on dyndns.org

Chris Merrill cmerrill at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 3 13:27:21 EDT 2002

and he also wrote:
> Um, I'm an idiot, the BindAddress directive allows a "*" just like
> everything else.  Duh.  Sorry!

I'll have to give that a try.

To further complicate the setup, I want anything that comes in
without a hostname (e.g. accessing using just the IP addresss,
like (http://24.162.245.149) to be directed to a 3rd website...
I dunno if that has any affect on the other settings (it's been
at least 18 months since I configured all this).

--
Chris Merrill
cmerrill at nc.rr.com