[TriLUG] Sparc anyone ?

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Thu Oct 3 14:18:35 EDT 2002

10 bucks...5 each...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Leathers [mailto:Ryan.Leathers at globalknowledge.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 10:12 AM
To: 'trilug at trilug.org'
Subject: [TriLUG] Sparc anyone ?

Great !  Actually kiddies - I propose a Sparc lottery.
If any of you saw this system at the Circus you know what a fine piece of
iron it is.  :) Rock, you bring the Sparc, keyboard, mouse, external drives
and cables to the next meeting. I will bring a Sun monitor to the meeting.
The rest of you bring cash to the meeting. We can do this as a highest bid
or as a lottery - I don't care which - but the winner takes home the sparc
and the proceeds go to TriLUG.

Ryan