[TriLUG] Questions on dyndns.org

Mike Mueller mjm-58 at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 3 15:17:22 EDT 2002

On Thursday 03 October 2002 15:06, Bill Vinson wrote:
<snip>
> I wish I could, but it seems my current service, dyndns, doesn't offer
> this, but other services I have used in the past did offer it. I do
> think Jeremy had the right idea in his last post...

well then the link below describes a service that is is new or invalid or
I've missed the point:
http://support.dyndns.org/guides/portredirect.php

--
mueller, mike

The larger purpose of the economic order, including Wall Street, is to
support the material conditions for human existence, not to undermine and
destabilize them.

-Editorial, The Nation, August 19, 2002