[TriLUG] In search of the walled machine at UNC

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 3 16:15:26 EDT 2002

I always thought it happened at N.C. State.   Anyway, here are two differing
opinions on-lie about what did, or did not, take place regarding this Novell
server  (curiously, both pages are from the UK):

The It Did Happen Story:

The It Did Not Happen Story:
http://www.shartwell.freeserve.co.uk/humor-site/mythellany.html

Greg