[TriLUG] DNS

Mark Fowle mark at thefowles.com
Thu Oct 3 22:46:08 EDT 2002

I think I am confused and tired..... :-)  I am not sure how to point to
the site from the outside. My firewall has portforwarding setup for port
53 to the DNS server. The firewall has two addresses - one internal, the
other external -- Do I need to add the external address of the firewall
to DNS so that the outside world can find it?
named.1.168.192   and the   named.forward     files?