[TriLUG] TriLUG Auctions -- http://moya.trilug.org/cgi-bin/a uctionweaver.pl -- Sparc and Alphas

Ryan Leathers Ryan.Leathers at globalknowledge.com
Fri Oct 4 08:45:30 EDT 2002

Sorry - I don't recall for sure how much RAM it has and would rather not
misrepresent it.
I am confident enough to comment on the SCSI drives - 1Gig internal,
4Gig external and an external CD-ROM.
It has an ATM interface in addition to the standard Ethernet.
This is anything but a fast system.  Still, it is quite reliable.  I
used it for a media gateway in a telephony application.

Ryan