[TriLUG] TriLUG Auctions -- http://moya.trilug.org/cgi-bin/auctionweaver.pl -- Sparc and Alphas

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri Oct 4 10:09:07 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 08:45, Ryan Leathers wrote:
> Sorry - I don't recall for sure how much RAM it has and would rather not
> misrepresent it.
> I am confident enough to comment on the SCSI drives - 1Gig internal,
> 4Gig external and an external CD-ROM.
> It has an ATM interface in addition to the standard Ethernet.
> This is anything but a fast system.  Still, it is quite reliable.  I
> used it for a media gateway in a telephony application.

Thanks Ryan -- I've updated the auction site.  Glad to see lots of
people are bidding ... keep 'em coming!  :-)

In answer to other questions about the auctions:
	* Yes, you get an email if you're out-bid, assuming you entered a valid
email address.
	* No, it doesn't support proxy bidding like eBay.

--Jeremy