[TriLUG] In search of the walled machine at UNC

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 4 15:48:49 EDT 2002

I remember reading about it before I was married (I stopped getting the
paper then), so it would have been 8 to 10 years ago. That would also
put the server in the time period of the Novell 3.1 server - one of the
most stable beasts to ever be created by man.

I don't think the on-line archives go back that far for the N&O. Does
the Admin for the med school go back that far? As I recall there were
several departments to the med school, each with an admin in charge -
sort of like a many headed beast - a many, mini-headed beast...

Jon