[TriLUG] RH8 and Evolution Problem

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 6 17:46:06 EDT 2002

Cool.  Thanks for clearing that up.  The way I understood things it
just made it look like RH didn't want to shell out a one-time charge.
Now I better understand RH's decision.  I'd still like to see a
unofficial documentation spill out of RH via some channel on how to get
RH 8.0 to play mp3s, if any such documentation exists.

Greg