[TriLUG] RH8 and Evolution Problem

Matt Wilson msw at redhat.com
Sun Oct 6 19:15:49 EDT 2002

On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 07:07:57PM -0400, Ilan Volow wrote:

> Not that I'm not defending Red Hat Linux as a distro or saying that the
> folks on Centennial are really any less incompetant from a usability
> standpoint than Mandrake (Anaconda's confusing hierarchical radio button
> layout for installation classes was utter foolishness),

Hi.  Yea, so I designed that screen for 6.1.  I welcome any
constructive comments or mock-ups of a better way to present things.

IMNSHO we've come a LONG way in usability with the introduction of Red
Hat Linux 8.0.  Are we all the way there?  No.  There is no GUI
software that has the perfect interface.

Cheers,

Matt