[TriLUG] Linux Routers

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 7 09:02:03 EDT 2002

I've used RedHat and Mandrake both as routers/firewalls.  They work
great for NAT.

Do you mean that you have a Sangoma card (or something similar) and you
are feeding a T1 or better directly into a linux box *and* you want to
run NAT on the box?  If so, then yah!  Lots of folks have done this.
Sangoma even used to push a floppy based distro that did it all.

Jon
===