[TriLUG] AFS

Scott Morris scmorris at ifndef.com
Tue Oct 8 16:20:50 EDT 2002

AFS is rather... involved. I used to admin the NCSU cell.
unless you have a very large set of machines that all need
common data/config/users etc, you've probably better off with
another solution.

If you have any questions let me know. or post them to the list.

Scott Morris		scmorris at ifndef.com
Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult.
pub  1024D/146D0BC9 2000-11-29 scmorris
Key fingerprint = 5348 7697 85AA 2117 8E7C  9A13 26BA C4FF 146D 0BC9