[TriLUG] Geek riffing - Cable networking?

Ryan Leathers Ryan.Leathers at globalknowledge.com
Wed Oct 9 15:11:21 EDT 2002

Interesting... I have never noted anyone else asking for this sort of
thing, so I wonder how big a market there might actually be for this.
I saw some gear similar to what you are describing at a certain hardware
vendor last year.  I don't know if it ever became a commercial product.
I'm not sure if I had an applicable NDA on that occasion so I hesitate
to comment beyond the assurance that at least one vendor of cable
hardware has at least considered these products.

Ryan