[TriLUG] creating ISO images using Linux

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Sun Oct 13 17:52:48 EDT 2002

A Divendres 11 Octubre 2002 03:1215pm, Vestal, Roy L. va escriure:
> Yeah, yeah....take the "easy" road TB.  ;)

I think I still have (on paper support) a PC Magazine on back-up and
disk imaging tools available for Windows.

The best tool that they found was.... dd   !!!!!!!!!!!!!

At PC Magazine labs they tested several utilities, and PC Magazine
testing found "dd" to be the best in reliability, lack of errors... and
prize. It won in all categories. Well, in all except in the "themeable
GUI and legalese EULA" category.

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.2 - Kernel  2.4.18-8.1mdk    Linux Machine # 38068