[TriLUG] Installfest and Parking (or the lack thereof!)---big round building behind the Library!!

lfwelty lfwelty at redback.com
Thu Oct 17 14:48:44 EDT 2002

There's relatively close parking back behind Cox/Dabney (the physics and
chemistry bldgs). On Yarbrough Dr.

The closest spot is probably the unloading dock beside polk hall, but
you can't park there - You'll likely have to unload and move. This is
a little tricky to get to as it's a one-way street (of course going the
wrong way).
- To get to this street you'll need to enter campus from Hillsborough st.
  past the library (the patterson hall entrance - don't know the road
  exactly).
- Go down Lampe Dr.
- Take a right onto stinson and drive to the Tee in the road. To your
  right will be Polk Hall and the docks mentioned above. I beleive
  there is parking all along Stinson and the left off shoot of the Tee.

http://www2.ncsu.edu/ncsu/campus_map/north.htm

F.