[TriLUG] Well I at least know where it is (Harrelson is behind the main NCSU library).

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Oct 17 16:14:40 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 15:31, al johson wrote:
> Well thanks anyway, Tanner, I appreciate your quick response. Harrelson is
> directly behind the DH Hill Library at State (the library if I'm not
> mistaken is on Hillsboro Street in Raleigh). But the problem is that
> according to the online maps there is no road that goes directly to
> Harrelson from Hillsboro or Western Blvd. which are the two main arteries
> which go by NCSU (Hillsboro is to the North and Western is to the South).
> I'm also CC'ing this email to the Trilug.org address.

Al,

Please see the instructions at http://www.trilug.org/ncsu_directions.php
You need to turn into campus past the library, go down Lampe Dr., and
turn right on Stinson.  Harrelson is right near the end of Stinson; you
can park along Stinson or take the short one-way street that connects to
parking on Yarbrough.  See the NCSU map, liked from that URL.

--Jeremy