[TriLUG] Betatesting Komba2 for RedHat 7.3

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Thu Oct 17 18:15:49 EDT 2002

All,

I just build a RedHatLinux 7.3 RPM of 'Komba2', the GUI Samba browser
for Linux.

The project is found here:

http://zeus.fh-brandenburg.de/~schwanz/php/komba.php3

It is a very useful tool for mixed networks, or places where Samba
RuleZ. So far, there's no official RPM for RedHat 7.3 (only for 7.2,
SuSE, Mandrake...). So I've built one.

Can anyone, with a vanila RedHat 7.3 attached to a Windows network try
it?

The package weights ~175Kbs and is located at
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/linux/komba2-0.7.3-2.i386.rpm

Tell me if it installs or not and stuff like this.

Thanks in advance,

Salut,
Sinner
--