[TriLUG] Newbie Mtg Plans - Part 2

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 18 11:49:48 EDT 2002

Jon, Great Idea!!! I'd love a class in Apex!! (but I can do N.Raleigh or
RTP--assuming I can figure out where it is [there seems to be a conspiracy
at RTP to have as few street lights and signs as possible to discourage
night time meetings there !! even the airport is poorly lit which you really
notice if it's raining].  --al johnson