[TriLUG] Installfest--Are Monitors required??

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 18 18:35:57 EDT 2002

While we're on the subject of things to bring tomorrow, are monitors
absolutely required?? I have a rather expensive ViewSonic A-70  17 inch
monitor which I'm not really happy carrying in an automobile. First of all
it's very heavy and hard to carry. But I will do so if absolutely necessary.
Some guidance from the installers would be helpful here.--Al Johnson