[TriLUG] Installfest--Are Monitors required??

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 18 19:29:45 EDT 2002

Thanks, Tom. I'll bring it. I'm just reluctant because I once had an IBM
monitor go bad simply from putting it in an automobile and driving some
distance on rough roads. And if you remember how IBM used to put their own
screws in their monitors you will know that it was impossible to get anyone
to fix them except Big Blue and their service cost would pay for a new
monitor!! I'm assuming I'll have some help with unloading. See you tomorrow
if I can get around the Fair traffic.---Al Johnson.