[TriLUG] recon: installfest

Doug Taggart lug at blackwizard.net
Fri Oct 18 22:02:26 EDT 2002

I just did a reccie of the installfest building tonight.  (i've been to
one trilug meeting, the tivo one, so more a lurker so far)
I live in apex (just moved here a few months ago from MA), thought I'd
just check it out on a "slow" friday night make sure I knew where it was.
I think coming up Gorman will be good considering it avoids the
statefair, and games traffic pretty well...  *fingers crossed*

I'm curious if any ncsu student/members might know why there would have
been a roadblock
Some officer (think public safety) checked my reg and driver's license
on morrill coming up from avent ferry?  Is this normal for NCSU on a
Friday night?

Peace,

Doug T.