[TriLUG] X-Server for Apple Jaguar

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 20 17:55:04 EDT 2002

I've heard that there is a free, downloadable X-Server for Apple Jaguar
at apple.com but I can't find it.  I thought it was XDarwin, but that
product appears to cost just under $1000.00.  There are plenty of
X-Window managers but these packages appear to be for someone who wants
to run X instead of the native Jaguar GUI, which I don't want to do.
If anyone knows what the name of the free X-Server is can you please
enlighten me?  I'm off to search apple.com again..

Greg