[TriLUG] Thanks to all the Trilug and NCSU helpers at Installfest!!

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 20 21:32:37 EDT 2002

Well, I got my latest Mandrake system home from installfest. I can now watch
DVD's and even Rip MP3's so I can use my car's MP3 car radio. Now that I can
rip MP3's on my Linux system, what can you use to play them in Linux. Since
I'm a total novice at installing RPM's at this point, I figure with all the
KDE software we put on my system there ought to be something that will play
any new MP3 files to check whether or not you have a good MP3 file. Any
suggestions anyone???

Again thanks a million to all the folks who were kind enough to help me
out.--Al Johnson.