How I search trilug.org these days (was RE: [TriLUG] wireless locale (What is the general recommended wireless bridge/card recommended for linux 7.3/8.0))

John Beimler john at radiomind.com
Mon Oct 21 20:14:54 EDT 2002

On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 22:58, Errol Casey wrote:

> I tried to use the search option on trilug to look
> at the archives, but it is giving me an internal error.
>
> I'm on dialup; so didn't try downloading the complete
> archive to do a search ... one day I will get broadband
> again.

use google to search trilug.  Append "site:trilug.org" (without the
quotes) and google will only search trilug.org for you.

If you're really fancy and have your favorite browser set up to do
search requests, make a copy of your google quick search and append
"+site%3Atrilug.org" to it, and you've got a google trilug quick search.

Peace.

john