[TriLUG] Newbie Mtg Plans - Part 2

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at moya.trilug.org
Tue Oct 22 09:28:01 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 08:55, Vestal, Roy L. wrote:
>  The class you are going to give, will it also cover creating a simple mail
> server for home use? That's more of what I'm interested in now, but I
> definitely want to know the business class side. That's where I was trying
> to go with the questions, not just business but how I can use it at home.

Now Roy, you've got to know that if I'm going to be there it better be a
simple class! ;)

I'm reading over Jon's preliminary outline of the class and will take
into account comments made here. I'll be sharing more information as
things evolve.

So far I have 14 people who are definitely interested in the class :)

Lisa B.