[TriLUG] Unix freaks, check out this hardware vendor

John Beimler john at radiomind.com
Wed Oct 23 20:50:01 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 13:50, Vestal, Roy L. wrote:
> Esp. if you like Sparc stuff:
>
> www.rave.com <www.rave.com>

We used these guys a few years (and jobs) ago, overall better prices
than most other vendors, and the support was good.  We were also close
to their home offices, and the Unix consultancy firm we used had friends
there, so YMMV.

I also ran into these folks at most of the Linux shows I've been to
(Atlanta Linux Showcase, Linuxworld) and that was a while back, so
they've been around Linux for a couple of years now.

Peace.

john