[TriLUG] Unix freaks, check out this hardware vendor

Reginald Reed reginald at cisco.com
Thu Oct 24 13:52:37 EDT 2002

Absolutely!  When I was responsible for Sun hardware, under HW support
or not, I *always* had spare drives in case of failure because waiting
even 3-4 hours for a tech to arrive to replace a drive just wasn't
acceptable.  Thank goodness the street prices for SCA drives were/are
still cheap and allow you to keep spares without a huge investment.

--Reggie