[TriLUG] NAT / home network connectivity problem

Robert Baker rbaker at smithlaw.com
Thu Oct 24 14:33:05 EDT 2002

Have you tried downloading any NIC utilities from 3Com?  Set the NIC not to
auto-negotiate on the 95 box.  Set it to either 10 or 100 (whichever you are
using).

We had the same problems here on our 'mixed' speed Windows network.  Once we
changed the NIC to match our switches (100 Mbit) we stopped having
connection problems.

>>> Rob Baker <<<
Webcentric Applications Developer