[TriLUG] GDM Woes

William Gomeringer neisture at pihlopase.mine.nu
Fri Oct 25 13:41:02 EDT 2002

Thanks for the information. I followed the article word for word, still
no AA fonts. What is the simplest way to do this, what are the
essentials that need to be in place to ensure that AA fonts work? Maybe
I have "overdone" it and added GDK_USE_XFT="1" to too many files, too
much crud. Maybe I need to start over. Thanks again, William