[TriLUG] Monitors - Was (GDM Woes)

William Gomeringer neisture at pihlopase.mine.nu
Sat Oct 26 19:05:48 EDT 2002

Well, I finally fixed the problem. I just did a fresh install of Debian
and followed the directions exactly on the Gnome page for installing on
Sid. The fonts look beautiful and there are more than 5 :) My next
problem has to with GDM and multiple monitors. Whenever I log out of
Gnome, GDM will freeze when using Xinerama. I can't switch between
terminals or Ctrl-Alt-Del. I have to telnet in to the machine and Kill
X, which is at 99.9% in top. Any ideas what could be wrong here?