[TriLUG] dyndns

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Sun Oct 27 20:56:07 EST 2002

i don't know the particulars of trilug's hosting at inflow, but would it be
possible to run our own DNS server with dynamic update capabilities?  that
way members could get membername.trilug.org mapped to their own IPs.  a quick
glance at freshmeat showed several possible candidates:

http://www.cencula.com/dynamicdns.html
http://www.ddts.org/about.php3
http://www.dhis.org/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/dyndnsservice/?topic_id=150%2C149