[TriLUG] Red Hat 8.0 menu, networking, and DVD player

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Mon Oct 28 11:52:29 EST 2002

You might want to make sure you have the kernel-source rpm installed on
your system, and you will also need the kernel-pcmcia-cs.src rpm
installed on your system if I remember correctly.  If the Linksys card
is Prism II based you could also just use the wvlan_cs or orinoco_cs
drivers that came with RedHat.  I'm using the wvlan_cs with my Dell
TrueMobile card with no problems.

$ rpm -qa kernel-source
kernel-source-2.4.18-17.8.0