[TriLUG] 3com card network connector replacement

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Oct 29 14:11:04 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 11:54, Glen Ford wrote:
> he network connector for my 3com is no longer functioning as it should.
> My pcmia card is fine. I wish to buy a replacement for the network
> connector without having to buy a new network card.
> Any ideas where/who might sell the connectors seperately?
>
> The model # for 3com card is 3ccfe574bt
> FYI running 7.2  on a Thinkpad

StayOnline sells dongles for a couple of types of 3Com cards:
	http://www.stayonline.com/catalog/mobile/pcmciadongles/index.asp

I don't know for certain if they're compatible with your model.

I'm sure there are tons of online vendors that sell them too.  I
personally like buy.com or cdw.com for large selection and low prices.

--Jeremy