[TriLUG] Linksys WPC11 (wireless PC Card)

Robert Baker rbaker at smithlaw.com
Thu Oct 31 09:43:15 EST 2002

Jeremy,

I got the card(s) to work!  I also installed an SMC card and when RH8 was
booting I got the same 2 errors--oh well. Next I went in and changed some of
the wireless settings and...it worked. I stopped the pcmcia and network
services, put in the Linksys card, started both services and this card also
worked.  RH8 sees both as a Lucent card, but they both work none the less.

Thanks again for all your help--now I can roam around work and my house.

>>> Rob Baker <<<
Webcentric Applications Developer