[TriLUG] non-netsol registrars with non-web interface?

Robert Baker rbaker at smithlaw.com
Fri Nov 1 13:11:11 EST 2002

I don't think NSI/Verisign lets you administer via email anymore? They've
switched over to a web-based administration model. Almost everyday I get
snail mail from them with passwords. Now they make you go in and consolidate
all of your domains or you'll have one login id per domain--what a hassle.

I suggest getting as far away as possible from Verisign for dom reg and
certs.

If you know of a way to admin your domains via email please let me know.

Thanks

>>> Rob Baker <<<
Webcentric Applications Developer