[TriLUG] Mailserver class options... sendmail vs postfix

Chris Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Sun Nov 3 14:20:08 EST 2002

Since Both would almost certainly make the class much too long to
handle... I vote for sendmail.

Personally, I use postfix, and will continue to, but Jon's points about
widespread usage are well meant... also, postfix setup (for the trivial
case of one domain, etc) is easy enough to be done almost without any
direction.  Sendmail setup however, seems to need advanced degrees in
both subspace field dynamics, and Klingon.  Seeing how Jon has both
those degrees... :)

CJK