[TriLUG] Mailserver class options... sendmail vs postfix

William Gomeringer neisture at pihlopase.mine.nu
Sun Nov 3 19:25:59 EST 2002

After little thought I decided to retract my earlier vote and put in
vote for Sendmail. There are 2 reasons I have come to this conclusion:

1. I have Postfix running; that is where this mail is coming from. I
just thought I could leran a few extra skills from someone else since
this is the first time I have had a mail server running.

2. Having tried Sendmail first, and failing miserably, I could probably
benefit more from a class on Sendmail. I do like the chalk on the tire
bit I read earlier though, nice.

William