[TriLUG] OT: CD envelopes

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Nov 4 12:38:02 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 12:18, Andrew Perrin wrote:
> Is it possible to buy envelopes or some other *cheap* way of storing CD
> ROMs?  I'm thinking of the white envelopes they sometimes come in when
> bought from software companies.

Yes... I have a big stack of those envelopes with the see-through window
on front.  They are very cheap and convenient.  I got mine at the
Marketpro computer show at the fairgrounds a few months back, but it
seems like CompUSA should carry them too.

Even cheaper are the spindles, which are now pretty much standard if you
buy a 25 or 50 pack of CDRs.  You can get empty spindles too (I saw some
at the same Marketpro show).  They aren't as convenient as the envelopes
though.

--Jeremy