[TriLUG] Linux Lab

Stephen Schaefer stephen_schaefer27517 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 14:12:23 EST 2002

Since it sounds as if this lab will have internet
connectivity, I highly recommend *against* anonymous
access.  Linux boxes are powerful tools.  Powerful
tools need to be used responsibly, so folks need to be
accountable for what they do with them.

Otherwise, I know exactly from where I'm going to
launch my next root DNS server attack.

[To law enforcement and other humor impaired entities:
the previous sentence was for illustrative purposes
only and bears no relation to reality.  I didn't do
it!]

On the other hand, if this lab is going to run
off-net, go ahead, knock yourself out :-).

    - Stephen P. Schaefer