[TriLUG] Linux Lab

Jeff Bollinger jeff01 at email.unc.edu
Mon Nov 4 14:22:32 EST 2002

Obviously, any Network Operating System is a "powerful tool", but I
think this lab can be established with full Internet connectivity
successfully.  I can do the same amount of damage from a Windows 2000
system if I can get in without authentication.  Anonymous access is
fundamental to useful computer labs, especially those in libraries.

Jeff